You Call Me, You Get Me! 24/7 Nights & Weekends
Toll Free: 800-699-1489
Port Orchard: 360-602-2864
Call Me Anytime

November 2016 Archives

How can you have your gun rights restored in Washington?

If you lost your constitutional right to bear arms due to being convicted of a crime, you may be wondering if, and when, you can legally own a gun again. The answer depends on the type of crime for which you were convicted and the time that has passed since your conviction; there may also be issues associated with mental health conditions that may preclude you from owning a gun. The following information should help you determine if you are eligible to have your gun rights restored in Washington.

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Tim Kelly

Attorney at Law

Need help right now?

Contact me immediately for a free initial consultation

Office Location


Tim Kelly Attorney At Law
817 Sidney Avenue
Port Orchard, WA 98366

Phone: 360-602-2864
Toll Free: 800-699-1489
Fax: 360-874-6991

Maps & Directions
Google Plus